Plan for the Day.
Why it makes sense to make choices about your future funeral now.
It's all about taking control
Given time to consider it, you’ll quickly realize that pre-planning is all about ensuring that your wishes are known, so they can be acted upon when the time comes. Making the commitment to planning ahead:
- Is easy. There’s no health questionnaire or physical exam required. Absolutely everyone can make a pre-plan, and there is no waiting for return documents. The plan is completed, and put on file in our office.
- Lets your family clearly know your wishes.
- Relieves your family members of making very personal decisions on your behalf at the time of need.
- Can protect your family from the ravages of inflation. Your expenses can be covered when you need them to be, through a pre-payment plan.
Does pre-planning require pre-payment?
The simple answer is just two letters: No. You can set plan to paper by simply recording your wishes, and leave it for your family to pay for your desired services at the time of your passing.
Or, you can protect you and your family from inflation, by pre-funding your plan. This ensures your expenses will be covered when you need them to be.
When you choose to pre-fund your final arrangements, your money is put in a state-approved trust account or top-rated insurance company until required. After your pre-plan is paid for in full, our price is guaranteed. You will never have to pay more for the items you have already paid for.
Another point we’d like to stress: When you pre-plan with Goldfinch Funeral Services, your plan will go where you go. No matter where you reside at the time of your passing, no matter what funeral home you choose to work with, your plan will be transferable to any funeral home in the United States.
Learn More with our Video Answer Series
The following videos answer some of the most common questions regarding pre-planning. Click on a question below to view the video answer:
• Who and what is pre-arrangement really for?
• Why do many people choose to pre-arrange funerals?
• What qualities should I look for in a funeral home to pre-arrange?
• What kinds of things are usually involved in a pre-arrangement meeting?
• What are the choices that will be involved?
• How long does a pre-arrangement meeting usually last?
• How specific should I get in making pre-arrangements?
• How do costs compare with pre-arrangement, vs. arrangements at the time of need?
• Should we set up a payment plan? If so, what are the options?
• What happens if I pre-arrange, then I move or retire to another place?
Why Pre-Plan with Goldfinch Funeral Services?
By pre-planning with us, you’re assured that your final wishes are known. This relieves your family of the burden of making difficult decisions, under emotional duress. Through pre-funding your plan, expenses will be covered when you need them to be. That's guaranteed.
Our plans offer a variety of payment options to fit most everyone. Choose the payment option that's right for you.
Ready to get started?
Request a personal appointment with a Goldfinch Funeral Services pre-planning advisor. Please contact us by clicking on the link below.
Record your personal information to be kept on file at Goldfinch Funeral Services. For assistance in completing this online planning process, please contact us by calling (843) 248-4211.
Everything you need to know about funerals.
How to truly support yourself and others at a time of grief.
Let us guide you through the ins and outs of your funeral experience.
Local resources for all your support and planning needs.